If you already have an account with us, please login at the login form.
Your Account Has Been Created!
Congratulations! Your new account has been successfully created!
You can now take advantage of member privileges to enhance your online shopping experience with us.
If you have ANY questions about the operation of this online shop, please e-mail the store owner.
A confirmation has been sent to the provided e-mail address. If you have not received it within the hour, please contact us.
You have been logged off your account. It is now safe to leave the computer.
Your shopping cart has been saved, the items inside it will be restored whenever you log back into your account.
Return & Exchange Policy
7-DAY LIMITED RETURN/EXCHANGE POLICY 1. How do I return a product? NOTE: THE PLACE OF PURCHASE IS RESPONSIBLE FOR YOUR RETURN OR EXCHANGE! You may return or exchange an unused, sealed package Integy-branded item back to us within 7 days of purchase for a refund, exchange, or request for store credit (full or partial) provided that the product is in its original, sealed and unopened packaging (with header tag intact) if they were purchased from the following places: www.westgodsliche.com Web StoreIf you did not purchase the item from any of the above, we do not issue any refunds, exchanges, or credits (warranty* is a different case) You will have to request your refund, exchange, or credit from the original store/place/seller you purchased the item(s) from. 2. How do I return/exchange an item purchased ? has a built-in system for returns/exchanges. Simply log into your account, go to your "ORDERS" page, find the item you want to return/exchange, and click the "RETURN OR REPLACE" button.
3. How do I return/exchange an item purchased ? If you purchased an item directly from us , please use Messaging System for anything related to sales, shipping, returns, or tracking of your purchase from us. If you purchased an item on eBay from a seller other than Integy, you will have to request your refund, exchange, or credit from the original store/place/seller you purchased the item(s) from.
4. Can I return or exchange an already open package? Per policy we do not accept returns or exchanges if any of the following apply:
A. No return/exchange will be accepted for open-packaged items.*
B. No return/exchange will be accepted without an RMA number (RMA#). C. No return/exchange will be accepted for items not purchased from us.
*unused items returned in opened packaging will be subject to inspection before a refund is given or denied, at our discretion.
5. Can I return my vehicle kit or RTR if I already opened the box? Due to the nature of vehicle kits having numerous unmarked bags inside their boxes from the factory, vehicle kits (including pre-built ARTRs) are only eligible for a return if the original box is still sealed.
6. I bought the wrong color. Can I exchange it for the color I want? Provided that you are have a sealed, unopened package purchased directly from us, exchanging the same part# for a different color is pretty straightforward - as long as we have the alternate color available and in stock in our warehouse. The exchange must occur within 7-days of purchase. To make the exchange, go to our Get Help/Contact page to contact Tech Support using our Online Ticket System and request a parts color exchange. Please note that the customer will be responsible for all shipping and handling costs associated with any incoming color exchanges.
7. I bought the wrong item. Can I exchange it for the item I want? We do not do part-for-part exchanges for different part numbers. What we can do is accept a return for the item you do not want, provided that you are have a sealed, unopened package purchased directly from us. We will refund your purchase and then you can place a new order for the item that you do want. The exchange must occur within 30-days of purchase. Please refer to "#1. How do I return a product?” above for instructions.
8. What if the item is a 3rd-party branded product? We do not accept returns For third party branded products (3Racing, G.T. Power, FlySky, Hobbywing, SPECS, Street Jam, SkyRC, Toro, etc.) once the package has been opened. If you have an issue with a 3rd-party product you must contact the 3rd-party brand for assistance. Any return attempts will be sent back to the sender.
9. Can I return an item under warranty for a refund? Yes,if the part qualifies under the Limited Warranty policy, you can request a refund instead of an exchange/repair. To initiate a return/exchange for a warrantied item, please go to our Get Help/Contact page to contact Tech Support using our Online Ticket System.
10.What are "One-of-a-Kind, Scratch & Dent" items? "One-Of-A-Kind, Scratch & Dent" listings may include items damaged in shipment, customer returns, one-of-a-kind items, or merchandise slightly used during research and development. Some items may be in brand new condition but have cosmetic packaging damage only, Some items may be used (with estimated age marked), and/or may not include everything in the regular retail package. All items are inspected and tested for functionality before being shipped. Any existing issues will be mentioned in the product description. Please note that all "One-Of-A-Kind, Scratch & Dent" are sold as shown, as-is, without any warranty, and all sales are final. Quantities are limited; once the item listed in this section is out of stock or sold out, it is gone. No returns or exchanges for items in this section.
11.What if I received the wrong item, color or quantity from your warehouse? If there was a 'warehouse error" (i.e. wrong color shipped vs. color ordered, incorrect item or quantities, etc.) for orders made or items purchased directly from Integy on eBay or Amazon (sold by Integy only, not third party sellers), we will gladly correct the error and get you the correct parts (or issue a refund if requested) as long as the incorrect items sent to you are returned to us in their original packaging (with header tag intact). You will have to end the incorrect products to us for an exchange. Contact us through our Online Ticket System and we will give you instructions and an RMA# to expedite the exchange process.
12. What happens when you get my item? All incoming items will be visually inspected upon receipt for signs of repackaging, installation, or usage prior to the approval of any returns, warranty service, or product exchanges. All items must be shipped in appropriate protective packaging (a shipper's box, bubble or pillow wrap, etc.). Items damaged during return shipping due to improper packaging will not be accepted.
13. Who pays for shipping? The customer will be responsible for all incoming shipping and handling costs associated with any incoming returns/exchanges. Incoming shipping costs may be reimbursed, based on the type of return:
A. REGULAR CUSTOMER RETURNS : Upon receipt and approval of your return, Integy will refund your purchase price, minus shipping, handling, gift packaging, applicable restocking fees and/or any other charges.
B. RETURN FOR WARRANTY EXCHANGE: Upon receipt and approval of your warehouse-related return, Integy will replace or refund your purchase price. The cost of return postage will also be reimbursed to the customer by way of a store credit code only, upon request.
C. WAREHOUSE ERRORS: Upon receipt and approval of your warehouse-related return, Integy will replace or refund your purchase price. The cost of return postage will also be reimbursed to the customer by way of a store credit code only, upon request.
To initiate a return/exchange, please go to our Get Help/Contact page to contact Tech Support using our Online Ticket System.